MDW Financial, LLC helps entrepreneurs and small companies evaluate their financial health by providing financial analyses. We make the unknown known so your company can plan better, operate more efficiently, and build with more confidence. Scaling your business becomes a lot less daunting when you have insight into your company’s financial performance through analyzing your historical financial data.
1 – Ratio Analysis: Overall Financial Health
- Liquidity – shows the firm’s ability to pay off debts as they become due
- Asset Management – also known as efficiency or activity ratios that evaluate how efficiently management uses resources and how much activity is generated from assets
- Debt Management – shows the extent to which a company finances its assets with debt
- Profitability – shows the combined effects of liquidity, asset management, and debt on operating results
- Market Value – The stock market’s assessment of the company as an investment
2 – Common Size Analysis: Cutting Costs
- Uses historical data to point out financial trends
- Helpful with finding ways to cut costs
- Keeps track of increases and decreases in gross profit
Reach out to find out more about any of our services.