MDW Financial, LLC helps small to mid-sized companies evaluate their financial health by providing financial analyses. We make the unknown known so your company can plan better, operate more efficiently, and build with more confidence. Running a business takes a lot of work and we are here to make one aspect of it easier.
We currently offer 2 services:
1 – Ratio Analysis: Overall Financial Health
- Liquidity – shows the firm’s ability to pay off debts as they become due
- Asset Management – also known as efficiency or activity ratios that evaluate how efficiently management uses resources and how much activity is generated from assets
- Debt Management – shows the extent to which a company finances its assets with debt
- Profitability – shows the combined effects of liquidity, asset management, and debt on operating results
- DuPont Analysis – Return on Common Equity ratio that measures the rate of return on common stockholders’ investment
2 – Trend Analysis: Cutting Costs and Budgeting
- Uses historical data to point out financial trends
- Helpful with budgeting for future projects and finding ways to cut costs
- Keeps track of increases and decreases in gross margin
Reach out to find out more about any of our services.